A thank you

International House's Junior Program of the summer of 2010...what an experience!  Mostly good.  Some bad.  I definitely learned a lot and I think I made some pretty good friends.

A few months ago I broke off my engagement.  Naturally, that was a very hard thing to do and it hasn't been easy getting over it.  I'm not even sure if I'm completely over it yet.  But I do know that some of my new friends unwittingly and significantly helped me through.  For that I would like to thank Matt, Bobby, John, and Joe.  Strangely enough, just hanging out with you guys and your incessant joking and teasing has helped a lot in healing the pain.  I don't know if any of you will read this...probably not...but I just needed to say it here.  Thank you.  Jerks.  =D

posted under , |

2 comments:

Karen Johnson said...

I, too, would say Thank You to those who have helped you!!

And what does Saoirse mean?

Saoirse said...

Saoirse (pronounced SEER-sha) means "freedom".

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

I was born and I will die. I eat, breath, sleep, talk, and periodically raise my voice. For a little variation I read, watch movies, and walk on the beach. I am a Christian, a Canadian, and a homeschool graduate. When it rains I stare at the windshield wipers and get mad when the wipers move a little too fast for the stream of water that is desperately trying to get away. When it's sunny I walk down to the beach and think about amnesiacs washing up on the shore. When it snows I stay inside with a book and curl up in a blanket. I like CSI Las Vegas, Criminal Minds, and Firefly. I like dark chocolate and dandelions and daisies and wild roses. And RED.

    Followers